- Job Types: Full-Time, Permanent, Day shift
The Customer Service Manager leads the Visa Petition Coordinator team and continuously improves the efficiency and effectiveness of helping clients with their visa petitions.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Oversee the Visa Petition Coordinators to ensure quality customer services are provided to all clients.
- Provide direction and support to Visa Petition TLs and their direct reports in achieving company goals and objectives.
- Conducting regular performance evaluations, setting performance goals, and providing constructive feedback to team members.
- Conduct regular one to one meetings with direct reports and other team members in accordance with the provided guidelines. Ensure direct reports also fulfill their own managerial responsibilities.
- Establish and monitor key performance indicators (KPIs) to measure Visa Petition Coordinator teams and individual’s performance – success and areas for improvement. This includes making proposals to improve KPIs and working with technical and management teams to ensure KPIs are tracked and made available within Visa Petition Coordinator teams and to management as appropriate.
- Conduct checks and verifications to ensure compliance to company policies and procedures.
- Prepare daily, weekly, and monthly reports for the department to be presented to management. This includes coordination with other teams to estimate future workload and hiring needs, to coordinate hiring and training proactively.
- Provide regular updates to senior leadership on emerging trends and issues, and develop and present recommendations for action as needed.
- Demonstrate technical leadership skills in day-to-day work; take ownership of critical issues where appropriate work efforts to resolution in a timely manner.
- Effectively communicate and work with stakeholders to improve service quality.
- With the appropriate groups, administer and maintain policies and procedures.
- Create an engaging environment and foster an open communication culture.
- Attend and adhere to meetings conducted within the department or other department heads.
- Create business process documents/proposals to improve departmental workflow.
- Comply to company policies and procedures and create proposals for improvements.
Skills and Qualifications
- Excellent people management
- Highly organized and efficient worker; skilled at multitasking
- Good time-management skills
- Maintain an orderly workflow
- Positive and personable
- Expert stress management
- Strong communication skills both oral and written
- Excellent collaborator
- Attentive listener
- Able to follow directions accurately and without hesitation
- Willing to take initiative and work independently
- Professional integrity and sense of responsibility and accountability
- Confident and capable of communicating with a diverse range of individuals
- Company Christmas gift
- Company events
- Health insurance
- Paid training
- Pay raise
JOIN OUR TEAM & APPLY NOW!
To apply: Please click this online application link and complete the form: https://bit.ly/3mU3q8D to start with your application process then reach out to Albert via Skype: live:albert43015k.
|Job Category||Customer Service Manager, Filipino Visa|