- Job Types: Full-Time, Permanent
- Work Remotely: Yes
- Review and update customer accounts, events and sequences in the Admin Panel.
- Call clients to provide updates, find out how they are doing, provide emotional support and encouragement
- When there are delays in the process, offer to provide suggestions for ways for the client to use the time to get to know their SO better
- Recommend potential products or services to management by collecting customer information
- Manage incoming calls and outbound calls
- Identify and assess clients’ needs, and help the clients to achieve satisfaction
- Build sustainable, trusting relationships through open and interactive communication
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- Handle complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits and follow up to ensure resolution
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- Go the extra mile to engage clients as individual persons
- Resolve customer complaints via text, helpdesk, phone and email.
- Use VOIP dialers to reach out to clients for their visa application updates.
- Greet customers warmly and ascertain problem or reason for calling
- Act as the company gatekeeper
- Work with the Team Leader of the Support Team to ensure proper customer service and account handling is being delivered
- Ready to take Special tasks and other job-related duties once gets familiar with the basic Support process and tasks.
- Compile reports on overall customer satisfaction
- Read from scripts
- Resolve customer complaints via phone, email and mail
- Escalation to Managers if necessary
- Provide assistance for Gifts Order inquiries.
- Serve as a backup for the FV Success Agent.
- Serve as a backup for the Travel Specialist Agent.
- Proven customer support experience
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and manage time effectively
- College degree preferred
Top Skills and Proficiencies
- Customer Service
- Product Knowledge
- Quality Focus
- Documentation Skills
- Listening Skills
- Phone Skills
- Resolving Conflict
- Positive Attitude
- Attention to Detail
- People Oriented
- Organizational Skills
- Ability to Work Under Pressure
- Computer Skills
- Company Christmas gift
- Fully-paid off-site Company team-building/events
- Equipment upgrade
- Health insurance
- Opportunities for promotion
- Paid training
- Promotion to a permanent employee
- Work from home
Supplemental Pay Types
- Anniversary bonus
- Attendance bonus
- Birthday bonus
- Quarterly bonus
- 10-hour shift
- 8-hour shift
JOIN OUR TEAM & APPLY NOW!
To apply: Please click this online application link and complete the form: https://bit.ly/3izd2DH to start with your application process then reach out to Christian via Skype: live:.cid.1fd7d870d080dbe8.
|Job Category||Filipino Visa, Support Agent|