- Salary: Starting Php30,000.00 per month
- Job Types: Full-Time, Permanent
- Manages a team of 6-10 Coordinators and Drivers.
- Manages the collection of data and prepares reports on customer complaints and inquiries.
- Prepare daily, weekly and monthly reports.
- Identifies opportunities to update or improve Client Assistance procedures and makes recommendations to the Operations Manager or other appropriate staff.
- Listen to team members’ feedback and resolve any issues or conflicts.
- Create an inspiring team environment with an open communication culture.
- Ensures proper and timely dissemination of policies, processes and updates in procedures concerning the team
- Read each team member’s daily notes email/end of day reports, respond appropriately, and write a daily notes email to the direct report.
- Trains new Coordinators in the Company’s policies, procedures, and best practices.
- Conducts performance evaluations that are timely and constructive.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Ensure the team Assist clients to their Medical and Embassy Appointments.
- Plot the Pick-Up and Drop-Off Schedules of the Clients so the team will not miss any appointments.
- Assign Coordinators that will accompany Clients to different government agencies
- Manage the Coordinators to remind the clients of their appointments and the requirements needed.
- Assisting in the recruitment of quality drivers into the fleet.
- Developing efficient driver schedules to maximize productivity and efficiency.
- Managing drivers so they adhere to strict schedules.
- Registering and licensing all vehicles under their management.
- Finding ways to cut costs and maximize profits.
- Developing strategies for greater fuel efficiency.
- Maintaining detailed records of vehicle servicing and inspection.
- Scheduling regular vehicle maintenance to ensure operational efficiency.
- Ensuring strict servicing and maintenance times to minimize downtime and maintain schedules.
- Monitoring driver behavior and ensuring a high level of customer service.
- Analyzing data to increase business operational efficiency.
- Utilizing GPS systems to monitor drivers and track vehicles in case of theft.
- Collaboration to other teams and departments
- Tracking and Monitoring of Department’s expenses
- Execution of the Company’s BCP
- Fill in for team members as needed
- Other Instructions provided by the Management
- Has good leadership and people/team management skills
- Is solution-oriented
- Has keen attention to details and conscientiousness
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Has an ability to manage and resolve conflicts
- Has a good administrative skills
- Has an ability to manage time and resources effectively
- Has an ability to stay professional in a stressful environment
- Is punctual, reliable and trustworthy
- With at least College Level of education
- Company events
- Health insurance
- Opportunities for promotion
- Paid training
- Pay raise
- Promotion to permanent employee
- 13th month salary
- Anniversary bonus
- 8-hour shift
- Day shift
- Weekend Off
JOIN OUR TEAM & APPLY NOW!
To apply: Please click this online application link and complete the form: https://bit.ly/3mU3q8D to start with your application process then reach out to Christian via Skype: live:.cid.1fd7d870d080dbe8.
|Job Category||Filipino Visa, Visa Assistant Team Lead|