An award-winning and established Immigration support & service company seeks a Visa Consultant (Sales) which will be responsible for closing sales from the appointments booked by our Appointment Setters. The ideal candidate will possess strong sales, interpersonal and organizational skills. You must also have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
This is a PART TIME (11AM-3PM EASTERN DAILY), remote position for someone working from the US, Mexico or South America.
- Job Types: Part time
- Compensation: Based Pay plus Commission: $15 – $80 an hour
Here are your future responsibilities:
- Call clients using specified tools at the scheduled appointment.
- Follow up with the prospect/clients through calls, emails and SMS to complete the sales process.
- Ensure each prospective client has a positive experience with the company.
- Maintain and grow relationships with existing customers.
- Identify and respond to client needs during the sales process.
- Keep a high level of knowledge about the different visa services and learn about the new services and processes as they come in.
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule.
- Coordinate sales effort with the team members.
- Stay updated with the client facing materials like website, landing pages and Ads.
- Continuously improve through feedback.
- Share ideas and take initiative for improvement of self and others.
- Informs the Manager of unusual and recurrent concerns, issues and complaints that need immediate attention.
- Update the CRM and other specified tools as per the defined process.
Relationships and Roles: Internal/External cooperation
- Maintain contact with all customers to ensure high levels of Client Satisfaction.
- Demonstrate ability to interact and cooperate with all company employees.
- Build trust, value others, communicate effectively, drive execution, foster innovation, focus on the customer, collaborate with others, solve problems creatively and demonstrate high integrity.
- Maintain professional internal and external relationships that meet company core values.
- Proactively establish and maintain effective working team relationships with all support departments.
Job Qualifications and Skill Sets
- 2-5 years of experience in sales or client servicing.
- Exhibit excellent communication skills.
- Proven experience as an appointment setter, sales representative, or similar will be advantageous.
- Top-notch verbal, written and interpersonal skills.
- Outstanding listening skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent phone etiquette.
- Professional and courteous disposition.
- Persuasive and results-oriented.
- Available to work nights and weekends.
- Ability to multitask.
- Excellent organization skills.
- Fast, reliable internet connection with speed at least 25 Mbps.
- Hardworking, Flexible to changes and has a sense of urgency.
- Initiative to succeed.
- Desire to help others.
- Quiet and undisturbed room to work.
JOIN OUR TEAM & APPLY NOW!
To apply: Please click this online application link and complete the form: https://bit.ly/3eXcohk to start with your application process.
|Job Category||Filipino Visa, Visa Consultant|