Work Remotely: Yes
Job Types: Full-Time, Permanent
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assessing the quality of the performance of our agents who deal with our existing and potential customers.
- Monitors inbound and outbound calls and email responses to assess agents’ demeanor, technical accuracy, customer service performance, and conformity to company policies and procedures.
- This individual will assist in developing, creating, and implementing company quality processes and procedures; as well as making recommendations for enhancements to training materials, scripts, and processes as needed to enhance the overall customer experience.
- Participates in the design of call monitoring formats and quality standards.
- Provides trend data to the company specifically with the Team Leaders.
- Uses a quality monitoring data management system to compile and track performance at team and individual levels.
- Utilize and monitor NPS and public reviews process for FV
- Performance NPS and public reviews surveys and provide the necessary recommendations to the agent.
- Performs/monitors FV email responses, text and chat messages to our clients and members.
- Participates in customer and client listening programs to identify customer needs and expectations.
- Provides actionable data to various internal support groups as needed.
- Coordinates and facilitates call calibration sessions for each team.
- Provides feedback to the team leaders and managers both for CF and FV.
- Prepares and analyzes internal and external quality reports for management staff review.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Attention to details
- Excellent English both written and verbal communication
- Good interpersonal skills and willingness to communicate with clients, colleagues, and management as needed
- Ability to work independently with little or no supervision
- Strict adherence to the company’s guidelines and policies
- Good time management skills, including prioritizing, scheduling, and adapting as necessary
- Willing to work full time from home
- Company Christmas gift
- Fully-paid off-site Company team-building/events
- Equipment upgrade
- Health insurance
- Opportunities for promotion
- Paid training
- Promotion to permanent employee
- Work from home
Supplemental Pay Types
- Anniversary bonus
- Attendance bonus
- Birthday bonus
- QA bonus
- Quarterly bonus
- 8-hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Sat-Sun Off
JOIN OUR TEAM & APPLY NOW!
To apply: Please click this online application link and complete the form: https://bit.ly/3eXcohk to start with your application process.